According to the admission notification by the University, the first admission list by the colleges will be put up on June 27 starting the process of admission and payment fees.
Registration will begin form June 05, 2013. There will be a Common Pre-admission form (OMR) that will be available online as well and offline.
All students seeking admission shall have to fill this Common pre-admission form (OMR). The offline Common Pre-admission form (OMR) shall be available at the following centres from 9 AM t0 1 PM for purchase and submission.
North Delhi/ Central Delhi:
- Miranda House (North Campus)
- Kirorimal College (North Campus)
- Faculty of Arts (North Campus)
- Swami Sharadhanand College (Alipur)
- Zakir Husain College (Jawaharlal Nehru Marg)
- Jt. Dean Students Welfare Office (South Campus)
- Deshbandhu College (Kalkaji)
- A.R.S.D. College (Dhaula Kuan)
- Gargi College (Siri Fort Road)
- P.G.D.A.V. College (Nehru Nagar, Ring Road)
- College of Vocational Studies (Sheikh Sarai)
- B.R.Ambedkar College (Yamuna Vihar)
- Shyam Lal College (Shahadara)
- Vivekananda College (Vivek Vihar)
- Maharaja Agrasen College (Mayur Vihar Phase-I)
- Rajdhani College (Raja Garden)
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee College (Punjabi Bagh)
- Bhagini Nivedita College (Kair, Najafgarh)