The number of vacancies to be filled on the results of the examination is expected to be approximately 763 including 19 PH vacancies.
- Candidates must apply online through www.upsconline.nic.in. The salient features of the system of Online Application form are given below.
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application form containing two stages viz. Part-I and Part-II .
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- either by remitting the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State bank of Bikaner and Jaipur/ State bank of Hyderabad/ State bank of Mysore/ State bank of Patiala/ State bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- Before start filling up Online Application form, a candidate must have his/her photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must bot be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1KB for the signature.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances any applicant submits multiple applications then he must ensure that the applications with higher RID is complete in all respects.
- In case of multiple applications, the application form with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their application form, they are providing their valid and active E-Mail ID's as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them.
- The applicants are advised to check their E-Mails at regular intervals and ensure that the e-mail address ending with @nic.in are directed to their inbox folder and not into the SPAM folder or any other folder.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online Application.