The Specializations are offered in:
- Business Administration
- Hotel and Tourism Management
- Marketing Management
- International Business Management
- Information Technology Management
- Study in the Full-Time MBA Program and graduate in 12 months.
- Study in the Part-Time Weekend MBA Program -- only 1 day per week and graduate in 18 months.
- University of Bedfordshire, UK - earn double master degrees from Stamford International University and University of Bedfordshire, UK in 18 months to 2 years' time.
- Study abroad specialization modules at University of Bedfordshire, UK.
- Study trip to various locations in Europe and Asia.
- Exchange to France and Czech Republic.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree or Master's Degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
The candidates will selected based on GMAT/ Written test score and personal interview.
How to apply:
Candidates have to apply online.
About Stamford University:
Stamford International University is rare among traditional Asian universities for encouraging critical and creative thinking and in its use of varying methodologies in the classrooms, which makes the classes truly student-centered and learning-centered.
Stamford students come from over 60 countries throughout the world, together with our passionate and experienced faculty from all over the globe, are representative of a large variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
They are known for their independent spirits and creative contributions, making Stamford classroom truly dynamic and interactive. Here we celebrate cross cultural exchange, personal development, and real world experiences in a warm and supportive environment.
16, Motorway Road - Km2, Prawet, Bangkok 10250 Thailand,
Latitude : N 13 44.216, Longitude: E 100 39.698
Tel: +66(0)2 7694000.
Fax: +66(0)2 7694099.