Objective : The objective of the course is to make students aware of environmental changes and to show them how effective managers are adapting. The emphasis will be on the conceptual developments in the area of planning, organizing, leading and controlling managerial functions. The course also elaborates on conceptual framework of leadership and the role of managers as leaders and change agents.
- Any bona fide graduate/under graduate from any college/university of India or abroad, recognized by the University Grants Commission, who clears the admission interview and on-the spot assignment given by the WWI Admission team across India or in WWI campus, shall be offered admission to this course.
- Graduate in any stream with minimum of 50% in the aggregate
- The admission will be decided in the order of merit on the basis of the performance in the Written Admission Test.
- The final selection will be on the basis of the scores obtained by the candidates in the written examination, Interview or Group Discussion and strictly in the order of Merit.
How to apply: Candidates can download the application form and brochure from the official website of WWI school of Media and Communication.
- Duration of the programme: 2 years
- Course fees: 5,96,120
- Security Depositing: 50,000 (Students can also pay their fees in installments)
Final Placements : The institute not only ensures good internship programme but also good placement in well known media companies. Some of the visiting Companies are Red Chillies, Red FM, CNBC TV 18 network, TOI Network, Leo Burnett, Lowe Adfactors PR, Dharma Productions, Sony Pictures, Sony TV, Yashraj Productions.
For more details please contact:
Film City Complex, Goregaon (E),
Mumbai- 400065, Maharashtra, India.
Telephone: +91 22 3091 6000
Mobile: 8451803850, 8451803851, 8451803852