Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of the State of Odisha/NRI for admission to BSc (agriculture)/BSc (horticulture)/ BVSc & AH/BTech (Agril engg)/BFSc/BSc (forestry) and BSc (home science), for both boys and girls, for the academic session 2013-2014 through a common undergraduate entrance examination to be held on May 26, Sunday from 10.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. throughout the state.
The University offers education at Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels in Agriculture, Horiculture, Veterinary Science and Aniumal Husbandary, Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Fishery Science, Home Science and Forestry in the semester system.
Qualifications Required: Passed or appearing for +2 science/ Equivalent Exmaination with minimum of 50% and 40% marks in aggregate in case of General and SC/ST Category respectively.
Age: Must be 17 years as on 31-12-2013
Selection Procedure: There will be a common Entrance Examination for selection of the candidates for admission. The candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Merit (Weightaged Scores) which is based on his/her academic career performance, Entrance examination and Extra Curricular activities.
The weightage of scores of candidates will be calculated on the basis of his/her academic career and entrance examination as given below:
1. HSC/ Equivalent : 25%
2. +2 Sc/ Equivalent : 25%
3. Entrance Examination : 50% (A Total of 100% is divide among the three results.)
How to apply:
- A candidate is required to sumbit only one application form (either 'A' or 'B') irrespective of number of UG courses for which he/she wishes to be considered for admissions.
- The application form along with Prospectus is available in OUAT Website (http://ouat.ac.in). He should
He should submit the Application form- 'A' to the Assistant Registrar (Acd), OUAT, Bhubaneshwar-751003 through Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Courier Service in due date and thime by enclosing the proof of payment of the Application fee of Rs.700/- only. Payment should be made in SBI's website viz http://www.onlinesbi.com using STATE BANK COLLECT option. Application fee can be deposited using any one of the following options:
a. SBI Internet Banking
b. SBI ATM-cum-DEBIT card
c. Cash/ Transfer
- Applications are available in the official website only till 30th April, 2013 (5:00 PM).
- Last date of receipt of filled in Application form 'A': 30th April, 2013.
- Last date of receipt of filled in Application form -'B' : 12th June, 2013 (OR) within 15 days from the date of publication of the results of Annual+2 Science Examination, 2013 of CHSE Odisha which ever is later.
Please Note: The office will not receive any Application Form after the last date and time as mentioned above.
For Online Application Fee Payment related Queries & Assistance: (Please call in between 10 AM to 5 PM)
Ganesh Kumar Jena,
Internet Cell, OUAT