TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the Government and Private Managements.
The application forms can be obtained from the designated Nodal centres ( list given below) against cash payment of Rs. 350/-( rupees Three Hundred and Fifty) only for each paper from 22nd to 30th April,2013 during the working hours including Sundays and holidays i.e. from 10.00 am. To 4.30 pm. The last date of issue and submission of the application form is 30th April, 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for Orissa TET 2013: A candidate who wants to apply for OTET 2013 must be full fill the following requirements for the ORISSA TET 2013 examination. The following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
1. Orissa TET (OTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I): Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 - year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
2. Orissa TET (OTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II): Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for OTET.
How To Apply:
- The candidates are required to submit the following documents with the application forms.
- Original and self attested photocopies of the required certificates in respect of their academic and training qualifications as specified above (Eligibility criteria)
- Original and self attested photocopies of the certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC/SEBC to claim the relaxation as specified in Para above (Eligibility Criteria) Physically Handicapped Certificate duly countersigned by the CDMO (for candidates having 40% or more disability.)
- Studentship certificate (for candidates pursuing final year training courses.)
- Two recent B& W/ Colour pass port size photographs.(One to be pasted on the OMR Application Form and the other to be attached with the documents submitted.)
- Self attested copy of the order showing the proof of engagement as Siksha Sahayak (S.S.) as per the advertisement issued in December'2011 by the State Govt.
- Self attested down loaded photocopy of the result of the OTET-2012.( for failed candidates of OTET-2012)
- Original Cash Receipt to, The Nodal Officer-in-Charge or the designated officer appointed by the Nodal Officer shall verify the documents submitted by the candidates as per the eligibility criteria stipulated in Para(i) to (v) and return the Original Certificates before issuing the acknowledgment card. The candidates should ensure that the Application Number and his/ her name are correctly written in the Acknowledgment Card.
The candidates shall be required to collect their admit cards from their respective examination centers as will be notified by the Board in leading news papers and made available in the Board's website.
- Last date to submit application form: 30 April, 2013
- Odisha TET-2013 Date: To be announced shortly.