The UG & PG Programmes are offered at:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Education & Psychology
- Faculty of Family and Community Sciences
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- Faculty of Journalism and Communication
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Management Studies
- Faculty of Science
- faculty of Performing Arts
- Faculty of Social Work Faculty of Technology and Engineering
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination from any recognized board of Examination,
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from any recognized university.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda.
- Completing the online application form does not guarantee admission in that particular course/program. All admissions are through merit/entrance test as per the requirement of the program and Faculty norms. See Faculty Prospectus For Details.
Last date for the submission of application form is May 30, 2013.
University Students Facilitation Center Number: +91-265-2795555.