Around 1, 52, 518 aspirants are to appear in the entrance exam held in five sessions in 203 centres in 102 cities across India.
Its only a day left for SRMEEE 2013 to take place. Well here are a few instructions that you should know before you enter the examination hall. Please go through the following instructions without fail.
Instructions to the candidates appearing for 'SRMEE-2013 Offline Exmaination' are given below and should be followed scrupulously.
- The candidate should produce his/her Hall Ticket to the authorities in the Examination Hall.
- The candidate is provisionally admitted to the examination based on the information furnished by him/her in the application. If at any stage, the information furnished by him/her is found to be incorrect and does not confirm to the provisions, announcement of the results to the candidates and his/her application will be rejected summarily without any notice. Mere admission to the examination will not confer any right on the candidate. His/Her candidature shall be provisional at all stages and the SRM University has the right to reject it at any stage as per the rules of the University.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring Pager, Cellular Phone, Calculator, electronic watches with built in Memory, Notes, Books etc., to the Examination Hall. However candidates appearing for PG entrance examination are permitted to use non programmable scientific calculator.
- Candidates should not make any indication (i.e. ticking, underlining or rounding the answer) or writing on the question paper (except writing of Register Number on first page)
- Candidates should not mark or write anything on the tracking side of the OMR Answer Sheet.
- If the Photo of the Candidate is not found in the Hall Ticket, he/she should furnish to the Centre Coordinator a photo ID proof. Also a copy of it shall be handed over to the Centre Coordinator with examination register number written on it.
For SRMEE-2013 Online Exmaination (Computer Based Test) Candidates.
The schedule for online exam is as following:
|20-4-2013||9:00 am to 11:30 am||1|
|20-4-2013||2:00 am to 4:30 pm||2|
|21-4-2013||9:00 am to 11:30 am||3|
|21-4-2013||2:00 am to 4:30 pm||4|
The Instructions are as following.
- You are going to take a computer based online Test at a workstation.
- You are required to be present in the Test Centre 30 minutes before the starting time of the Test.
- Do not carry any of your belongings inside the exam centre including mobile phone, cellular phones, pagers, palm tops, blue tooth device, or any electronic device which has the potential of misuse in cheating or unauthorized communication during the examination. However candidates appearing for PG entrance examination are permitted to use non programmable scientific calculator.
- You are allowed to carry only pen/pencil inside the test centre.
- You are required to produce your admit card and ID proof (which bears your photograph and date of birth) at the registration desk without which the entry will not be allowed.
- At the registration desk, your identity is verified, admit card scanned, photograph captured and assigned to a computer.
- For working purpose a paper sheet will be provided at the workstation. All rough work will need to be worked in this sheet of paper and no additional material will be given for rough work.
- The administrator is authorized to dismiss you from the test session for any of the following reasons:
1. Creating disturbance.
2. Attempting to take the test on behalf of someone else.
3. Talking to other test taker/s.
4. Attempting to tamper with the computer system - either hardware or software.
5. If found with calculators, slide rules, pagers, cell phones, concealed microphones, wireless devices or any other material that may aid in answering questions.
TIMING & BREAKS
- The test you are taking is the Computer Based Test SRMEE of 150 minutes duration.
- No break is permitted during the test.