Eligibility criteria for MAH-AR-CAT 2013:
- Candidates should be an Indian.
- Candidates should have passed SSC (10+2) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subject mathematics and secured minimum 50% of marks in aggregate (45% for candidates of backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra state only).
- Candidates should have passed 10+3 full time Diploma examination recognized by AICTE/ Central/ State Government or its equivalent examination and secured minimum 50% of marks in aggregate (45% for candidates of backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra state only).
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra State, J & K Migrants, GoI candidates:
- Candidates should have obtained minimum 40% (35% for Backward class categories) at MAH-AR-CAT 2013.
Eligibility for admission to All India Seats in Unaided Architecture Institutes:
- Eligibility criteria as specified earlier and Candidates must have passed JEE Main 2013 (Paper 2) examination with minimum 40% of marks in Paper 2, such candidates required to fill/ confirm to online application form.
Pattern of MAH-AR-CAT 2013:
The test will consists of one common question paper of maximum of 200 marks in the subjects of Aesthetic Sensitivity with 100 marks and Drawing with 100 marks to test the aptitude of the candidate for admission to architecture degree course.
How to apply:
- Application kits is available for sale at all designated application form receipt centres.
- Application fee of Rs 700/- for all candidates, rs 500/- for reserved candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only.
- Application fee should be given in the form of Cash or DD/ pay order/ Scheduled/ Private sector commercial bank drawn in favor of "Director of Technical Education, Mumbai", payable at Mumbai.
- The filled application form along with DD should be submitted in website www.dte.irg.in/arch2013 .
Last date for the submission of application form is May 02, 2013.
MAH-AR-CAT 2013 will be held on: May 19, 2013.
Directorate of Technical Education,
Maharshtra State, 3, Mahapalika Marg,
Dhobi Talao, Maharashtra - 400001.
Tel: 022 - 22696853/54.