Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree or Postgraduate Degree in any discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST/PH) of marks from any recognized university.
Candidates should have a LL.B degree (3 years/ 5 years) with 50% (45% for SC/ST/PH) of marks from any recognized university.
How to apply:
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of University of Delhi.
- The filled online application form along with DD of Rs 700/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST) drawn in favor of 'Registrar, University of Delhi', payable at New Delhi.
- Request for application form & bulletin of information by post may be made by sending bank draft of Rs 750/- (Rs 300/- for SC/ST) to Co-ordinator, Admission Committee, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, Delhi - 110007.
- PH Candidates: The Bulletin of Information & application form shall be available free of cost subject to the production /Sending of a photocopy of the PH Category certificate.
- The filled application form should reach below address.
- Last date for the submission for application form is May 30, 2013.
- Date of LL.B entrance test: June 09, 2013.
- Date of LL.M entrance test: June 16, 2013.
Faculty of Law,
University of Delhi,
Delhi - 110007.