The Courses are offered in:
- Diploma in Plastics Technology
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology
- Post Diploma in Plastic Mould Design with CAD/CAM
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing & Testing
- M.E / M.Tech in Plastics Engineering / Technology
- M.Tech in Polymer Nano Technology
- M.E in CAD/CAM
- M.Sc. Tech (Material Science & Engineering)
- B.E / B.Tech in Plastics Engineering / Technology
- B.E / B.Tech in Manufacturing Engineering / Technology
For Diploma and B.Tech:
Candidates should have a 10+2 examination in relevant Discipline from a recognized university.
For PG Diploma
Candidates should have a have a Bachelor's degree in Science with Chemistry discipline from recognized university.
Candidates should have a B.E / B.Tech in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- M.Tech: Rs 22,000/- per semester
- PGD-PPT: Rs 15,000/- Per semester
- PD-PMD with CAD/CAM: Rs 15,000/- Per semester
- DPMT: Rs 12,500/- per semester
- DPT: Rs 12,500/- per semester
How to apply:
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology.
- Information Brochure and Application form can be obtained from any of CIPET Centres against payment of Rs. 100/- for general candidates and Rs. 25/- for SC/ST candidates in cash or Demand Draft drawn in favour of "CIPET" payable at Chennai.
- Candidates belonging to North-Eastern states can get the application forms and apply free of cost by producing the irresidential proof / appropriate support documents.
Last date for the submission of application form is June 17, 2013.
Joint Entrance Examination: July 14, 2013.
About CIPET Chennai:
CIPET is an ISO 9001:2008 QMS, NABL, ISO/IEC 17020 accredited premier national Institution devoted to Academic, Technology Support & Research (ATR) activities for the growth of Plastics & allied industries in the country. CIPET operates on hub & spokes model with 23 locations spread across the length & breadth of the country. CIPET has 16 centres at Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Hajipur, Haldia, Imphal, Jaipur, Kochi, Lucknow, Mysore and Panipat. All the CIPET centres have state of art infrastructural facilities in the areas of Design, CAD/CAM/CAE, Tooling & Mould Manufacturing, Plastics processing, Testing and Quality control to cater to the needs of Polymer & allied industries in the country.
CIPET Head Office,
Guindy, Chennai - 600032.
Tel: 044 - 22254780.