The Courses are offered in:
- M.A in Journalism and Mass Communication, Public Health, English.
- M.Tech in Instrumentation, Nanoscience & Nanotechnology, Polymer, Microelectronics.
- M.A in Chemical, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Communication, Information Technology, Computer Science.
- M.Sc in Industrial Chemistry,
- MBE (Master of Business Economics)
- MEFB (Master of Entrepreneurship and Family Business)
- M.Com (Hons), Business Innovation.
- MBA in Commerce and Information Technology, Master of Physical Education, Bachelor of Physical Education,
- M.Sc (Hons School): Biochemistry, Biophysics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics and Electronics (self financing), Geology
- M.Sc (2 year): Bioinformatics, Environment Science, Human Genomics, Nuclear Medicine, System Biology and Bioinformatics, Microbial Biotechnology, Medical Physics,
- M.Sc (Hons School/2 years): Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Zoology.
Candidates should have passed Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from recognized university.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to Register Online.
- Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Download SBI Slip and pay fee in any SBI branch.
- Login and upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information Save and Confirm.
- Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan: May 15, 2013
- Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated challan: May 17, 2013.
- Last date for submission of fee details: May 23, 2013.
- Download the admit card from website: May 31, 2013.
- PU PG CET 2013 will be held: June 15 to 18, 2013.
If more than 24 Hrs. have passed after depositing the fee in bank and your journal number is not confirmed, write to firstname.lastname@example.org with scanned copy of bankslip.
PU-CET (P.G.) Admission,
Assistant Registrar, CET Cell,
Panjab University, Sector 14,
Chandigarh - 160014.