The Programs are offered in:
- Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc)
- Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)
- Master of Science in Nursing (M.Sc)
- Dental Mechanics and Dental Hygienists
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery
For MBBS, BDS & BPT candidate should have completed 17 years of age on December 31, 2013.
The Candidates should have Passed 10+2 in science discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized board of examination.
How to apply:
- Application form can be obtained from office of Annamalai University.
- Application can also be downloaded from the website of Annamalai University.
Last date for the submission of application form is June 2013.
The Annamalai University is a unitary, teaching, and residential university. It was founded by the munificence of the farsighted and noble hearted philanthropist and patron of letters the late Hon'ble Dr. Rajah Sir Annamalai Chettiar of Chettinad, Kt, LL.D., D.Litt. He started several colleges, and ultimately, the University in 1929. Since its inception, it has progressively tried to realize the aims of the noble Founder Pro-Chancellor. After him, his illustrious son, Padma Bhushan Dr. Rajah Sir Muthiah Chettiar of Chettinad, was the Pro-Chancellor from 1948 to 1984, and he sedulously nurtured the growth and development of the University.
Annamalai Nagar - 608002,
Ph No: 91 - 4144 - 238248.