The 5 Year B.A LL.B Course are offered in:
- Department of Law, University of Calcutta
- Jogesh Chandra Chowdhury Law College
- Surendranath Law College
- South Calcutta Law College
- Rabindra Siksha Sammilani Law College
- Jyotirmoy School of Law
- Shyambazar Law College
- George College of Law
- Bikash Bharati Law College
- Kolkata Police Law Institute
- The candidates who have appeared/passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent examination with subjects recognized by the University of Calcutta securing at least 45% (for SC /ST 40%) of marks in recognized board of examination.
- The candidates should not be 20 years ( 22 Years for SC/ST) of age on or before 1st June, 2013 are eligible to apply.
How to apply:
- The Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Calcutta University.
- Application forms will be available at the University of Calcutta Sales Counter at College Street, Kolkata-700073 on payment of Rs.300/- + 20/- as centre fee (in total Rs.320/-) for general category candidates and Rs.150/- + 20/- as centre fee (in total Rs.170/-) for SC/ST/Physically Challenged.
- The filled application should sent to below address.
Last date for the submission of application form is May 17, 2013.
Entrance test will be held on May 19, 2013 at 12 Noon.
Department of Law,
University of Calcutta at 51/1,
Hazra Road , Kolkata - 700019.
Tel: 033 - 24614712.