The courses are offered in:
- DM Courses: Cardiology, Neurology & Medical Gastroenterology, Pulmonary Medicine and Neonatology.
- M.Ch courses: Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Surgery, Surgical Gastroenterology, Paediatrics Surgery & Neuro0Surgery.
- Candidates should have a Postgraduate degree in Medical discipline from a recognized university.
- The candidate holding Diplomate of National Board of Examination will be eligible for admission to Super-Speciality courses, provided they have done thesis work. Evidence of thesis shall be produced by the candidate.
How to apply:
1. The application form along with Bulletin of Information may be obtained from the office of the Deputy Registrar,Faculty of Medical Sciences, 6thfloor, VP Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi -110007,against crossed MICR Bank Draft/Banker's Cheque only drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of the "Registrar, University of Delhi"payable at Delhi.
- By hand for Rs 2500/-( Two Thousand Five Hundred only) asper details given in clause 1.2. between 09:30 A.M. to 03:00 P.M.
- By post for Rs 2550/-(Two Thousand Five Hundred and Fifty only) by sending a self addressed envelope of 10" X8" as per details given in clause 1.2. The last date of receipt of request for supply of Bulletin of Information.
Last date for the submission of application form is April 30, 2013.
SET 2013 entrance test will held on: June 01, 2013.
Faculty of Medical Sciences,
6th Floor, Vallabhai Patel Chest Institute Building,
University of Delhi,
Delhi - 110007.