Undergraduate programmes are offered in:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Bachelor of Media Studies
- Bachelor of Interior Design
Postgraduate programmes are offered in:
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- MS (Mass Communication)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- MS (Information Technology)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- MS Engineering
Candidate should have passed 10+2 in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized board of examination.
Candidates should have a bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on Entrance test and Personal interview conducted by the University.
How to apply:
Candidates have to apply online in official website of Jain University.
About JAIN University:
Jain University (formerly Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College, SBMJC)is declared deemed to be University under section 3 of the UGC act, 1956 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Union Government notification, Ministry of HRD, GOI December 19, 2008 & July 24, 2009. Jain University brings in thought leadership with a blend of academic rigour and a hands-on applicability to real-world issues. The learning environment is enriched by a team of highly talented & motivated faculty and staff, and an illustrious leadership.