The B.Ed Course are offered in:
- Accountancy & Book Keeping
- Political Science
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's or Master's degree with 50% (45% for SC/ST/PWD) of marks from a recognised university.
- 40 years for Fresher Candidates and 45 years for Deputed candidates as on June 30, 2013.
Selection will be made strictly as per University norms and usual reservation rules (SC-22%, ST-6% and PC-3%) will be applicable. Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe applicants from the other states will not get the reservation facilities of S.C./S.T.
How to apply:
- The Application form can be obtained from the office of University sales counter by paying Rs. 50/- (Rs. 25/- for SC/ST) in cash.
- Applications complete in all respects along with self -attested copies of certificates and testimonials must be submitted to the Office of the Secretary, U.C.A.C., at Shahid Kshudiram Sikshaprangan, 1,Reformatory Street,(Ground floor), Kolkata- 700027.
Last date for the submission of application form is April 12, 2013.
Date of display of merit list in June 12, 2013.
Faculty Council for PG Studies in Education,
Journalism and Library Science,
87/1, College Street, Kolkata - 700027.