The PG Diploma Courses are offered in:
- PG Diploma Course in Journalism (English) at New DElhi8, Orissa, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Jammu and Kashmir and Kerala Campuses.
- PG Diploma Course in Journalism (Hindi) at New Delhi.
- PG Diploma Course in Radio and Television Journalism at New Delhi.
- PG Diploma Course in Advertising and Public Relations at New Delhi.
- PG Diploma Course in Journalism (Oriya) at Orissa.
Candidates should have Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on Entrance Exam score and interview conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- The Application forms can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Mass Communication.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 1200/- (Rs. 1100/- for SC/ST/OBC/PH) in favor of "Registrar, IIMC New Delhi", should be submitted to the admission office.
- Application form can also be obtained on payment of Rs 1200/- (Rs 1100/- for SC/ST/OBC/PH) through a DD drawn in favor of Registrar, IIMC at New Delhi.
Last date for closing of application form is April 22, 2013.
Last date for receiving filled in application form is April 22, 2013.
Entrance Exam will held on May 26, 2013.
IIMC, Aruna Asaf Marg,
New Delhi - 110067.
Tel,: 011 - 26741062.