The Programs offered in:
- Applied Geosciences
- Civil Engineering
- Climate Science & Technology
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Candidates should have a bachelor's degree in relevant discipline OR M.Sc in relevant discipline with 60% of marks from a recognized university.
Selection of candidate is based on performance in GATE and personal interview/written test or both. The weightage for GATE Score and written test/interview will be 70% and 30% respectively. Personal interviews will conducted at IIT Bhubaneswar.
A candidate who fails to appear for the Personal Interview/Written Test will not be considered for admission.
How to apply:
- Application form can be filled online accessing the website.
- The completed application have to take print out and sign and send to Officer on Special Duty (Academics), Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar, Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar - 751007, Odisha along with the requisite fees and copy of the enclosures attested by a Gazetted Officer or equivalent. Please super scribe"Joint M.Tech. -Ph.D. Application" on the top of the envelop.
Application fee is Rs.300 for General and OBC candidates and Rs.150 for SC/ST/PC candidates drawn in favour of "IIT Bhubaneswar" on any nationalized bank payable at Bhubaneswar. Female candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
Last date for online application form is on April 23, 2013.
Last date for receiving application form is: April 26, 2013.
Samantapuri (Rearside of Hotel Swosti Plaza),
Bhubaneswar - 751013,
Ph: 0674 - 2301982.