The courses are offered in:
- Bachelor of Surgery and Bachelor of Medicine (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.Th)
- B.Sc Nursing
The colleges offering above courses are:
- KIMS Medical Colleges
- School of Dental Sciences
- Krishna School of Physiotherapy
- Krishna Institute of Nursing Sciences
Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Ahmedabad, Surat, Indore, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Cochin and Karad.
- Candidate should be a age of 17 year on or before 31/12/2013.
- Candidate should passed 10+2 examination in Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 50% of marks from recognized board of examination.
How to apply:
- Application form can downloaded from the official website of Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs 600/- in favor of 'Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University', payable at Karad.
- KAIET 2013 entrance test fee: Rs 1000/-.
Date of sale of online application form is March 25, 2013.
Last date for the submission of completed application form is May 16, 2013.
KAIET 2012 Entrance Test will be held on May 23, 2012 from 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM.
This University has neither authorized any person nor agency to admit the student on behalf of the university. Those who are doing so are doing on their own and University shall not be responsible for such illegal activities.
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University,
Malkapur, Karad (Dist Sata) - 415110.
Tel,: 02164 - 241555 / 6.