The Courses are offered in:
- Bachelor of Fashion Design (BFD): 180 seats
- Bachelor of Textile Design (BTD): 60 seats
- Bachelor of Fashion Design Knits (BFDK): 60 seats
- M.Sc in Garment Manufacturing Technology: 60 seats
- M.Sc in Fashion Marketing & Merchandising: 60 seats
- Candidates should passed 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination such as CBSE , New Delhi and Council for Indian School of Certificate New Delhi.
- Candidates should have 3 or 4 years diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities or Diploma in Fashion Design.
- The admission to a program is based strictly on merit and the seats in the program and Centre would be offered as per the merit during the counseling.
- Successful candidates eligible for admission will be required to attend the counseling session on a specified date and time at their own expense at NIIFT Campus at Mohali. The schedule of the counseling for final allotment of course would be displayed on the NIIFT website. Candidates whose name appear in the list put on the website but have not received the invitation for counseling should also appear for counseling on the counseling date(s) notified.
- If the candidate remains absent on the date and time specified for the counseling session or does not deposit the fee through Bank Demand Draft, the candidature will be cancelled and the next candidate in the final merit will be called immediately.
How To apply:
- Candidates have to apply Online.
- Send the duly completed Print Version of Online Application Form having Auto Generated Application No. to below address.
Last date for the submission of application forms is May 20, 2013.
Written entrance exam will be held on June 06, 2013.
The Project Manger CMS,
All India Management Association,
Management House, 14,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003.