The M.Tech Programmes are offered in:
- Mathematics and Computing
- Nanoscience and Technology
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Communication System Engineering
The Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Technology or M.Sc with 60% (55% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognized university.
For Regular M.Tech:
The candidates will be selected based on GATE Score and Personal interview conducted by the institute.
For Sponsored M.Tech:
An applicant employed in an industry or any other organization/ Institution with at least two years of experience is eligible for admission to the M.Tech programme provided the applicant is sponsored by the employer.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to fill application online only.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST) drawn in favor of 'IIT Patna', payable at Patna should be submitted to the Assistant Registrar, IIT Patna.
Last date for online application form: April 15, 2013.
Last date for receipt of application form is April 22, 2013.
Assistant Registrar (Academic),
Indian Institute of Technology, Patna,
Patliputra Colony, Patna - 800013.
Tel: 0621 - 2552103.