To apply for NATA any Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination in science discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized board of examination. You can Approach the Test centre located at centres / schools and college / school of Architecture at a location convenient to the candidate with the filled up form and the documents listed below.
Step 1: Know the important Documents required for Registration before you start the process
- Std. X or equivalent exam marklist - attested copy
- One recent passport size colour photograph, to be pasted on the registration form.
- Any valid document of identification bearing photograph and signature of the candidate - attested copy
- Valid email address. (In case you do not possess one, we suggest you to open email account on one of the free service providers such as yahoo, hot mail, rediff mail, gmail, etc. PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL YOUR PASSWORD TO ANY ONE.)
Step 2: The Appointment voucher
- On successful registration and granting of appointment, an Appointment voucher is issued to the candidate by the Test centre.
- The candidate at the time of Registration shall ensure that correct data is entered by the Test Centre employee. The candidate should check it carefully to make sure the Name, identifying information and address are correct and are spelt correctly before
- going to step 2 of registration and also on receiving the appointment voucher.
- Once registered, no corrections are possible. Candidate will have to purchase fresh registration form and get registered again.
- The Appointment voucher also shows Candidate ID, Appointment Number and Exam Key.
- The Appointment Number and Exam Key are used by the candidate to log in at the time of the test.
- There are two counterfoils on the appointment voucher. The applicant has to sign the counterfoil in presence of the Hall supervisor at the time of the test, and hand over the same to him / her.
- Please do not sign the counterfoil in advance. Sign the counter foil only when the hall supervisor asks you to. If the hall supervisor finds the counterfoil already signed, he / she may disallow the candidate to proceed with the test and his / her candidature will get forfeited.
- The candidate will be required to sign the Test Centre attendan ce register before and after the test session and any time the candidate leaves or enter the test room.
- Insist on appointment voucher to be handed over to you. In case any test centre refuses issuing of appointment voucher or asks for any addition al fees or puts in conditions of any sort, please report to Council of Architecture or its academic unit NIASA immediately on the email "firstname.lastname@example.org".
Important Things to Remember When Registering
- Register well in advance. During the peak admission season, Test Centres fill up quickly.
- Take the test as soon as possible to ensure that the candidate's score card / Mark list will be ready in time to be submitted at the time of applying for admission.
- When registering, be sure that the spelling of the candidate's name matches with the name printed on the identification document(s) the candidate will present at the Test Centre. If this information does not match, the candidate will not be permitted to
- appear in test and his / her test fee will be forfeited. See Identification Requirements
- Information regarding Test Centre availability is subject to change.
Also Check the following links.