All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi conducts GPAT 2013 computer based exam from May 16 to 18, 2013. Candidates who wish to apply for GPAT, click the below link to get the application form.
Computer based online GPAT:
The GPAT 2013 will be conducted online in 57 cities from May 16 to 18, 2013 and scores awarded will be used fro admission in the postgraduate pharmacy programs at national level for the year 2013-14.
The respective Secretaries of the state dealing with technical education have been requested to inform all concern in their respective States &jurisdiction to notify the change in the pattern of the exam for academic year 2013-14. The State Governments are required to register online free of charge for accessing detailed merit list and scores of qualified students for academic year 2013-14.
Advantages accrued due to online GPAT:
- The National Level test will be conducted for three days from May 16-18, 2013 in two shifts at 57 cities/ locations.
- The online test will facilitate students to select the city and date of appearing in examination.
- Choice of three cities and dates for online examination in the order of preference may be exercised.
- Allotment will be based on first come first served. Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.
- The complete process of examination including registration, allotment of centre, printout of admit card, capturing the photograph and biometric, writing the test, announcement of result, display of merit list, downloading score cards online, which offers higher grade transparency & accountability in the process and also saves time.
Helpline number: 022 - 66258304.
Fax number: 022 - 25814283