Applicants are advised to go through the common reasons on account of which online applications may be rejected by the Commission. These may be carefully noted so that chances of application being rejected are minimized to the best possible extent.
Click Here For Online Application Form.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS : The Online Applications can be filled up to 4th April, 2013 till 11.59 pm after which the link will be disabled.
1. While filling in his/her application form, the candidate should carefully decide about his/her choice of centre for The examination.
2. If any candidate appears at a centre other than the one indicated by the commission in his/her admission Certificate, the papers of such a candidate will not be evaluated and his/her candidature will be liable to Cancellation.
3. Candidates are not required to submit along with their applications any certificate in support of their claims Regarding age, educational qualifications, scheduled castes/scheduled tribes/other backward classes and Physically disabled etc. which will be verified at the time of the main examination only.
4. The Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the commission Viz. Preliminary examination, main (written) examination and interview test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the preliminary examination, main (written) examination and interview test, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the commission.
5. Allotment of centres will be on the "first-apply-first allot" basis.
6. And once the capacity of a particular centre is attained, the same will be frozen. Applicants, who cannot get a centre of Their choice due to ceiling, will be required to choose a centre from the remaining ones. Applicants are, thus, advised that they may apply early so that they could get a centre of their choice.
7. Nb: notwithstanding the aforesaid provision, commission reserves the right to change the examination centres at their discretion if the situation demands.
8. Blind candidates will, however, be required to take the examination at any one of the seven centres only viz.Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Dispur and Mumbai.
9. Candidates admitted to the examination will be informed of the time table and place or places of examination. The Candidates should note that no request for change of centre will be granted.
Also Read :