The registration for the VITEEE 2013 entrance exam has been closed. The Computer Based Slot Booking commenced from March 1st week 2013. VITEEE 2013 exam will be conducted from April 15 to 30, 2013. Counselling dates will be announced after the entrance exam.
The B.Tech courses are offered in:
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production & Industrial Engineering
Do's for the candidates:
- Candidates should have to arrive at the test centre as per the reporting time mentioned in the e-Admit card.
- Candidates have to register their name in the registration counter and must carry the e-Admit card and a valid ID proof for verification.
- Candidates have to sit in your allotted seat only.
- Candidates have to maintain perfect silence and work on your test only.
- Candidates must sign the attendance sheet in the presence of invigilator.
Dont's for candidates:
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any material except the e-Admit card inside the test hall.
- Candidates are also not permitted to carry any electronic devices like mobile phones, paging devices, calculators, spy cameras and music systems.
- Candidates will not be allowed to go outside the test hall till the completion of the entire duration of the exam time.
- Candidates are not allowed to eat or drink anything (snacks, tea, coffee and cool drinks etc.) inside the test hall. Plain water bottles with nothing written or printed on them will be allowed.