Availability of method subjects:
Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Hindi, Geography, History, Economics, political science, Philosophy, Education, Music, Commerce, L.Sc (Zoology, Botany, Physiology, Biotechnology, Nutrition, Microbiology, Environmental-Science), P.Sc (Physics, Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Electronics), Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Application, Computer Science & Engineering or Information Technology.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST/PWD) of marks from the recognized university.
- Age of the Fresh Candidates as on 30thJune, 2013shall not exceed 38years and there shall be relaxation of 5 years in favour of fresh PH candidates.
Category of Application Form :
Whether a fresh applicant shall get the application form of either Burdwan University category (yellow coloured form) or Other University category (pink coloured form) that will be determined on the basis of the Mark Sheet of the last Examination passed or the last Certificate(in case of M.Phil. or Ph.D. Holders).
Availability Application form:
- Application form will be available in the B.Ed colleges affiliated to this university as well as from the Sales & Information Unit, B.U, Rajbati, Burdwan on payment of Rs 300/- in cash.
- Application form candidates also be downloaded from the official website of Burdwan University.
- Duly filled in downloaded application form, along with a crossed Demand Draft of Rs 300/- (ie. Cost of application form) drawn in favour of the Finance Officer,B.U., payable at SBI , B.U. Branch, Burdwan, shall be submitted to the Office of the Secretary, U.G. Council, B.U.
- Duly filled in application form shall be submitted, either personally or by messenger, to the Office of the Principal of the College concerned from where the application form was issued.
Last date for the submission of application form is April 29, 2013.
University of Burdwan,
Rajbati, Bardhaman - 713104,
Ph No: +091-342-2634975.