About College: St. Joseph's College (Autonomous), Bangalore is one of the oldest colleges in the State of Karnataka with a history of more than 130 years behind it. It imparts graduate, post-graduate and research education while searching, renewing and expanding itself, attempting to be ever relevant to the changing situations of the times. The College believes in the Jesuit and constitutional ideal of contributing towards a society of equality, fraternity and liberty through an admission policy of preferential option for the poor.
St. Joseph's College seeks to form men and women who will be agents of change, committed to the creation of a society that is just, secular and democratic. The education we offer is therefore oriented towards enabling our students to strive for both academic and human excellence.
List of Certificate Courses Offered :
1. Principles of Genetic Engineering (120Hrs)
2. Bioinformatics (120 Hrs)
3. Embedded Systems (120 Hrs)
4. Space and Rocket Dynamics (120 hrs)
5. Plant Biotechnology (120Hrs)
6. C Programming (120 Hrs)
7. Visual Programming (120 Hrs)
8. Java Programming (120 Hrs)
9. DOT NET (120 Hrs)
10. UNIX operating systems (120Hrs)
11. Computer Science for Non-computer students (60 Hrs)
12. Greening the Campus through an Environment Society -Making Green a habit (60 Hrs)
13. Fundamentals of Law and Economics (30 Hrs)
14. Legal Literacy (120 Hrs)
15. Course in Music (Key Board) (120 hrs)
16. Advertising (120 Hrs)
17. Personal growth and interpersonal relationships (120 Hrs)
18. Leadership and Personal Excellence (60 hrs)
19. Spanish language (120 Hrs)
20. Soft skills training (60 hrs)
21. Corporate Communication (120 Hrs)
22. Photography (120 Hrs)
23. Certificate course in English (120 Hrs)
24. Personal growth and Peer counseling
26. Industrial applications of spectroscopy and chromatography.
Duration of the programme: 120 hours.
Please Note: Fee Structure and Application forms are available in the Prospectus link provided above.