GPAT 2013 Pattern:
- The GPAT examination will consist of a single paper of 3 hours duration containing 125 questions.
- The question paper will consist of only multiple choice objective type questions. Each questions will have four choices for the answer.
- The candidates will have to mark the correct choice on an Optical Response Sheet (ORS) by darkening the appropriate bubble against each question.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer that is 1 mark will be deducted.
- Candidates should have a B.Pharm degree or appearing for final year examination of B.Pharm are eligible for GPAT 2013.
- Candidates who are in final year of B.Pharm / Completed B.Pharm degree after lateral entry into B.Pharm after D,Pharm are also eligible to appear for GPAT 2013.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to register online in official website of AICTE-GPAT.
- Candidates have to choose a choice of 3 cities for online examination in the order of preference.
- Allotment will be based on first com e first served. Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through NET Banking/ Credit/ Debit card or Cash payment in any branch of State Bank of India.
Rs 1200/- for General and OBC candidates.
Rs 600/- for SC/ST/PD candidates.
AICTE reserves the right to change or cancel any test venue / centre and / or change the test time and dates at their own discretion.
Last date for the online registration: April 15, 2013.
Print out of hall ticket: April 29, 2013.
Computer based test dates: May 16 to 18, 2013.
Declaration of results: May 31, 2013.
7th Floor, Chanderlok Building,
Janpath, New Delhi - 110001.
Tel: 022 - 66258304.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .