On the special request of few state governments. AICTE has decided to concutc an addiotinal online CMAT examination for the academic year 2013-14 in order to facilitate those candidates who could not appear in the earlier CMAT.
- Candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Candidates, who have already appeared in both the CMAT held in Sept 2012 and Feb 2013 will nor be allowed to appear in this test.
The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective State Governments for allotting the students through central counseling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure.
In case there is no central counseling Scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved Institutes/University Departments.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to register online in official website of AICTE-CMAT.
- The candidates should have to choose a choice of 3 cities for online examination in order of preference.
- Allotment will be based on first come first served. Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots on a particular city.
- Candidates have to pay the amount through Net Banking / Credit/ Debit Card or cash payment in any branch of State Bank of India.
Rs. 1200/- + Bank charges for General candidates.
Rs. 600/- + Bank charges for SC/ST/PD candidates.
Last date for online registration: April 10, 2013.
Print out of hall ticket: May 05, 2013.
Computer based test dates from May 19 To 22, 2013.
Test Timings: 09.30 AM to 12.30 PM and 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM.
Declaration of results: June 01, 2013.
All India Council for Technical Education,
7th Floor, Chanderlok Building, Janpath,
New Delhi - 110001.
Tel: 022 - 40679404.
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .