Go through the following details for number of posts, eligibility criteria, age limit, important dates and more .
Name & no of posts: UPSC will recruit 15 candidates for the following posts:
- Assistant Professor (Paediatrics) - 1post
- Anaesthetist (Family welfare) - 1 post
- Assistant Professor (English) - 2 post
- Assistant professor (Political science) - 1 post
- Assistant professor (Computer science) - 1 post
- Senior lecturer (General surgery) - 1 post
- Junior research officer (Pushto) - 1 post
- Junior research officer (Tibetan) - 1 post
- Junior research officer (Burmese) - 1 post
- Junior research officer (Arabic) - 1 post
- Junior research officer (Bhutanese) - 1 post
- Assistant director (Explosives) - 1 post
- Junior scientific officer (Ballistics) - 1 post
- Senior lecturer (General medicine) - 1 post
Age Limit :The age limit for the eligible candidates are listed below:
- For post no 14, age should not exceed 53 years.
- For post no 6, age should not exceed 50 years
- For post no 1, age should not exceed 45 years
- For post no 12, age should not exceed 40 years
- For post no 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, & 11, age should not exceed 35 years
- For post no 13, age should not exceed 33 years
- For post no 7, 9 & 10, age should not exceed 30 years
How to apply
- Candidates should apply through online in the UPSC's website. No other mode application will be accepted.
- Candidates need to pay a fee of Rs. 25/ (Rupees twenty five only) in any branch of SBI or associate banks of SBI. Candidates can choose either online or offline mode of payment. No fee will be asked for SC/ST/PH and women candidates of all castes and no fee exemption for OBC male candidates.
Selection procedure: The selection procedure will be based on the marks scored in higher educational qualifications, higher experience and marks will be scored in the recruitment test.
- Date of notification 23-02-2013
- Closing date of submitting online application 14.03.2013
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of online application and specified documents 28.03.2013
- Last date to take the print out of online application 15.03.2013
Please Note: Candidates need to give original and valid e-mail ID and mobile number while registration. It will be more helpful to contact the candidates. For more details please go through the website of UPSC.