What is NATA?
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. The test measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability, that have been acquired over a long period of time, and that are related to specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.
Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination in science discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized board of examination.
How to apply:
- Purchase NATA 2013 Information Brochure & Registration form by payment of NATA fees of Rs. 1,000/- at selected bank branches of "ICICI Bank Ltd.".
- Fill up the Registration form and procure the necessary registration documents.
- Select a Test Centre at a location convenient to the candidate.
- Approach the Test Centre with the filled up form and the documents.
- Select convenient date for appearing for NATA.
- Request Test Centre to register the candidate on the selected date.
- Procure Receipt cum Appointment voucher from the Test Centre.
- Appear for NATA on the registered date at the selected Test Centre.
Documents required for NATA registration:
- Class 10 or equivalent exam marklist - attested copy.
- One recent passport size colour photograph, to be pasted on the registration form.
- Any valid document of identification bearing photograph and signature of the candidate - attested copy.
- Valid email address. (In case you do not possess one, we suggest you to open email account on one of the free service providers such as yahoo, hotmail, rediffmail, gmail, etc,.
Issue of NATA application form starts from March 15, 2013.
Registration for NATA 2013 will commence at Activated Test Centers from march 20, 2013.
Council of Architecture,
India Habital Centre,
Core 6-A, 1st Floor,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003.
Tel: 011 - 24648415.