Karnataka CET 2013 examination for admission to Medical / Dental courses is subject to the directions that may be issued by the Supreme Court of India in Transferred Case NO 101 of 2012 and other related matters pending before it.
How To Apply:
For Karnataka Students:
- Brochure cum application form will be available from the Schools / Colleges located within Karnataka where the students are pursuing 2nd PUC on March 08, 2013.
- The Brochure will be provided by the Schools / Colleges by collection of cash Rs 650/- (Rs 500/- for SC/ST) or through BEFT transaction to Account No 878333780 with NEFT/OFSC Code IDIB000M010 at the Indian Bank, Malleswaram Branch, Bangalore.
- Students and Colleges need to keep record of UTR Number as proof for having remitted the prescribed fee through NEFT.
- The filled-in application form will be submitted to their respective colleges and the hard copy of the application form duly filled by the students of the colleges in karnataka with endorsement of the college will be reached to below address.
- Application form can also be obtained from the office of Karanataka Examination Authority by sending Demand Draft OR by paying cash.
For Non Karnataka Students:
- Candidates of Karnataka origin residing outside the state of Karnataka including Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadigas and wards of Jammu & Kashmir migrants may remit Rs 750 through NEFT payable to Account No 878333780 with NEFT/IFSC Code IDIB000M010 at the Indian Bank, Malleswaram Branch, Bangalore or E-mail to email@example.com in the prescribed format available in official website of Karnataka Examinations Authority for obtaining CET 2013 brochure.
- The filled application form will have to to be e-mailed to Administrative Officer, KEA, Bangalore.
Payment prescribed for obtaining brochure may also be done by sending DD in favor of "Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority", or by remitting the prescribed amount through inter bank transfer to the aforesaid Bank Account NO. However, Brochure will be dispatched by Administrative Officer only after confirming receipt of prescribed fees in KEA's Account.
Last date for the submission of application forms to the principals of schools & Colleges: March 30, 2013.
Last date for the submission of application forms by the principals of schools & Colleges to KEA: April 05, 2013.
Last date for the receipt of application forms by the candidates out side the Karnataka: April 05, 2013.
CET 2013 will be conducted on: May 01, 02 & 03, 2013.
Karanataka Examination Authority,
18th Cross, Sampige Road,
Malleswaram, Bangalore - 580012.
Tel: 080 - 23462599 / 758.