The courses are offered in:
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Mathematics and Computer Science (3 year integrated course).
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Mathematics and Physics (3 year integrated course).
- M.Sc. in Mathematics.
- M.Sc. in Applications of Mathematics.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science.
- Ph.D. in Mathematics.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science.
- Ph.D. in Physics.
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with mathematics as one of the subject from any recognized board of examination.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Application from can be obtained from the office of Chennai Mathematical Institute.
Issue of application starts from March 01, 2013.
Date of entrance examination: May 15, 2013.
Chennai Mathematical Institute is a centre of excellence for teaching and research in the mathematical sciences. It was founded in 1989 as a part of the SPIC Science Foundation, funded by the SPIC group in Chennai. Since 1996, it has been an autonomous institution. CMI is managed by a Governing Council consisting of eminent persons.
Chennai Mathematical Institute,
Plot H1, SIPCOT IT Park,
Siruseri - 603103, India.
Ph: 044 - 27470226.