- A candidate who has passed final B.H.M.S. Examination or equivalent qualification in Homeopathy included in the second schedule to the Act after completing 1 year compulsory rotating internship.
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and surgery or equivalent qualification in Homeopathy included in the second schedule to the Act after undergoing a course of study of not less than 2 years duration (Graded B.H.M.S. Degree.
- A candidate who has completed one year compulsory internship or is likely to complete the same on or before 31/05/2013 can appear for Asso-PGH-CET-2013.
How To Apply:
- Prescribed application forms can be obtained from the Notified Centers against DD drawn n the Nationalized Bank in favor of AMHMCM payable at Mumbai of Rs. 500/-.
- Application forms will also be available from Association's office by post with an additional DD of Rs. 200/- for postal charges.
- The Application Form must be filled by the candidate in his/her own handwriting using black ballpoint pen. The application form complete in all respect shall be submitted directly to the office of AMHMCM, Mumbai either in person or by Post or Courier. The filled in application is to be duly returned along with DD in favor of AMHMCM payable at Mumbai for Rs.2,000/-.
The selection to a Course/College will be made as per Merit-Cum- Preference given by the candidate.
Last date of submission of forms: March 19, 2013.
CET 2013 will be held on: March 31, 2013.
Mint Road, Fort,
Mumbai - 400001.
Tel: 022 - 22641361.