Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 55% of marks from a recognized university.
The candidates will selected based on CAT score, group discussion and interview.
How to apply:
- The Applicaton form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of National Institute of Technology Suratkal.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 600/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST) in favor of the Director, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Suratkal, srinivasnagar payable at SBI, Suratkal/ Canara Bank, NITK Campus should be submitted to the Registrar (Academic), Karnataka.
Documents to be produced at the time of admission:
- Admission order issued by competent authority.
- Original marks card of qualifying examinations.
- CAT Score card
- Bachelor's degree certificate or provisional pass certificate issued by the university.
- Date of birth certificate in original
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST or OBC
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Sponsorship Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Physically handicapped / Challenged certificate, if applicable
Last date for the submission of application form is March 22, 2013.
Date for selection process: March 30 & 31, 2013.
National Institute of Technology Suratkal,
Srinivasnagar, Dakshina Kannada Dist,
Mangalore, Karnataka - 575025.
Ph No: 0824 - 2474061.