- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Pharmacy / B.Sc. (Agricultural Engineering) with 60% of marks from a recognized university.
- Candidates should have a Master's degree in any branch of Physical / Chemical / Mathematical Sciences like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Applications, Electronic Science, Environmental Science, Operations Research, Computational / Information Science, Agriculture or Master's Degree in Commerce / Economics, CA / ICWAI with 60% of marks from a recognized university.
- A minimum of 2 years of post-qualifying degree work experience as on 01 August 2013.
Admission Process includes a Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Weightage will be given to professional background in terms of higher performance in the qualifying degree/diplomas and work experience. Written Test is designed in four components to assess Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative / Data Interpretation abilities and Business Awareness.
Rs. 4 Lacs for the entire MBA Part Time Programme payable in equal installments (6 Semesters).
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi.
- Th filled application form along with DD of Rs 1,500/- drawn in favor of "Registrar, IIT Delhi," payable at Delhi should reach the below address.
Last date for receipt of application form: March 14, 2013.
Written test on: April 14, 2013.
Group Discussion and Interview: April 27 & 28, 2013.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110016.