Candidates will selected based on CAT/MAT/JEMAT or any National Level eligibility examinations scores, group discussion and personal interview.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
How to apply:
- The Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Calcutta University.
- Application can be obtained from the Department of Business Management, Calcutta University, Kolkata or from the University sales counter by paying Rs 1,500/- in cash.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs 1,500/- drawn in favor of "Pro-Vice Chancellor (B.A & F), Calcutta University"
- Rs.60,000/- at the time of admission to Semester- I & II (including Rs.10,000/- Refundable Caution Money).
- Rs.50,000/- at the time admission to Semester - III & IV.
Last date for the submission of application form is March 14, 2014.
Department of Business Management,
University of Calcutta,
1, Reformatory Street (6th & 7th Floors),
Kolkata - 700 027, India.
Tel: 91 - 33 - 24499418.