- Before you start filling-in the on-line application form, scan (a) your recent passport size photograph (alternatively, get a digital passport size photograph) and (b) your signature and keep these ready for uploading.
- Separate files should be created for the scanned photograph and signature in appropriate format (.jpeg, .png only). Maximum size of photograph file and signature file are 30 KB and 10 KB respectively. Further, you should keep the demand draft in favor of "NIMCET-2013" payble at any bank listed in section 5.0 to fill the DD details in the space provided for, in the online application form.
- Use a Internet Explorer 6.0 or above, or Mozila Firefox 3.0 or above.
- Go to official website of NIMCET 2013.
- The fields marked with red star are mandatory, fill all such fields; otherwise, you will not be allowed to save the data entered.
- After successful filling data online and pressing submit button, a complete application form along with unique application number will be generated. Candidate must quote this unique application number in future correspondences till the test is conducted.
- Creation of online login for new user will not be permitted after 13th April, 2013.
- Candidates have to remember their login, password, security questions and answers, e-mail id entered in the application till the end of NIMCET-2013 process.
- Candidates will not be allowed to create multiple user logins.
- Now, application form will be generated along with unique application number printed on right top corner of first page. Please note the application number for all future references and correspondence. Now take print out this generated application on A4 size paper and keep two copies with you. Verify whether all the details are correct or not.
- Do not forget to enclose original demand draft issued by bank with the generated application while posting it reach Secretary, NIMCET-2013 office. Applications without original demand draft will be rejected.
- Candidates are required to take printout of the generated application form and keep two copies of the same.
- Candidates should pay the processing fee (Rs.1,600/- for OPEN/OBC and Rs.800/- for SC/ST) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of "NIMCET-2013" payable at any bank listed in information brochure.
Last date for the receipt of application form: April 16, 2013.
Admit card downloaded from the website from: May 07 to 26, 2013,
NIMCET 20013 will be held on: May 26, 2013.
NIMCET 2013 results will be declared on: June 11, 2013.
National Institute of Technology, Warangal,
Andhra Pradesh - 506004.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .