The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936, as the Sir Dorabji Tata
Graduate School of Social Work. In 1944, the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work was renamed as the Tata Institute of Social Sciences. In 1964, University Grants Commission (UGC), Government of India (GoI) recognized the Institute as a Deemed University, and fully funds its maintenance. TISS is currently celebrating 75 years of contribution to the nation.
- Candidates should have a passed HSC in Science discipline with 45% (40% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognized university.
- For second year lateral entry, candidates should have Diploma in Printing Technology from AICTE approved institution.
How to apply:
- All candidates are required to strictly apply through an online application at official website of Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
- Application Fees Rs. 1000/- (Rs.950/-application fee + Rs.50/- as bank processing charges) to be deposited in ‘Power Jyoti' account in any branch of SBI.
Documents are required at the time of admission:
- Mark sheet of SSC(10th examination)
- Mark sheet of HSC (Science discipline)
- CET Mark sheet
- Proof of date of birth
- Caste/ Tribe/OBC (Non-creamy Certificate)
- Adhar Card
- Income Certificates
Last date for the submission of online application form is June 24, 2013.
Display of selected candidates on July 12, 2013.
Maharashtra Mudran Parishad's Institute of Printing Technology and Research,
Plot - 3, Sector - 11, Khanda Colony, Balbharathi Marg,
Near Railway Crossing, New Panvel (W) - 410206, Maharashtra.
Tel: 022 - 27481077 / 17.