NBET would be an online examination in the areas of Verbal, Numerical, Logical and Basic Checking.
- Graduates/ Post Graduates/ MBA with 50% marks (any stream)
- Final Year Graduation Students can also apply.
- Age: Born on or after 1st January, 1988
PG programs are offered in:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO)
- BankVantage Career Programs (PGDB)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Banking(PGDRB)
Candidates will be selected based on NBET scores and personal interview. Shortlisted candidates would need to enroll for the PG Programs for getting a secured banking career with top recruiters like -ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank &Yes Bank etc.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Institute of Finance, Banking & Insurance.
- Application form can also be obtained from the IFBI Centres by paying Rs 500/- in cash.
NBET test will be held till Feb 28, 2013.