The examination will be conducted in English medium only. The examination shall consist of one paper of 190 MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) as follows.
- 90 questions on pre and para-clinical subjects.
- 90 questions on clinical subjects.
- 10 questions on comprehension
There will be three sections of multiple choice questions (MCQs):
- Section A. There will be 90 questions with 4 options or choices of which one will be best suited or best response.
- Section B. There will be 90 questions with 4 options or choices of which one will be best suited or best response.
- Section C. There will be two paragraphs followed by 5 questions each based on that paragraph. Each question will have 4 alternatives of which one will be best suited or best response.
Each question in Section A & B shall carry 1 mark. Each question in Section C will carry 2 marks. There will be no negative marking.
- Candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS course from the State Medical Colleges of Agra, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Meerut, UP Rural Institute of Medical Science & Research Saifai Etawah, Medical/Dental Faculty of K.G. Medical University, Lucknow and recognized Private Medical/ Dental Colleges of U.P. are eligible to appear in the entrance examination.
- Candidates who have passed MBBS from Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun, and are bonafide residents of U.P. and selected through CPMT-2000 or before conducted by undivided Uttar Pradesh are also eligible. Candidates who have passed MBBS from the Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun, and are bone fide students of U.P. but selected after year 2000 in that Institute are not eligible.
- Candidates must have completed or completing their Compulsory Rotatory Internship by 30th May, 2013.
- A candidate who has already taken admission on the basis of earlier U.P.P.G.M.E.E/ A.I.P.G.E.E. is not eligible to appear in the examination until he/she completes and passes the course where he/she is presently admitted.
How To Apply:
- Candidates have to apply online only.
- Online Payment: Using a credit/debit card application fee of Rs. 1800/-+transaction charges (Debit card 0.75% + Service Tax; Credit card 1.5% + Service Tax).
- Cash payment of Rs. 1800/- + Rs. 50/- (Bank Charges) in the a/c no. 913020007609209 of UPPGMEE-2013 at any branch of Axis Bank. Bank will give a unique transaction ID.
- Cash payment of Rs. 1800/- + Rs. 20/- bank charges in the account of UPPGMEE-2013 at any branch of Allahabad Bank. Bank will give a unique transaction ID.
Last date for submission of application forms is March 15, 2013.
UPPGMEE 2013 will be held on March 31, 2013 at 10 AM to 1 PM.
Coordinator UPPGMEE 2013,
Office of the Controller of Examination,
Pariksha Bhawan (PHI Building),
K.G. Medical University, Lucknow 226003.