The electives are offered in:
- Finance & Accounting
- Organizational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Entrepreneurship ans Small Business
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline marks from a recognized University.
- Candidates should have minimum of two years of work experience at executive level in an industrial, commercial, service or government organization.
Candidates will be selected based on Aptitude test followed by group discussion and personal interview.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 1875/- in favor of "Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management", payable at New Delhi should be submitted to the below address of the institute.
- The application can also be obtained from the admission office of the institute by paying Rs. 1800/- in cash.
Last date for the submission of application form is April 20, 2013.
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management,
Plot No. 11/7, Sector-11, Near Metro Station,
Dwarka, New Delhi - 110075.
Tel: 011 - 25307700.