The ICET question paper contains multiple choice objective type test with 100 questions. It is divided into three sections and the should finish the paper with in 120 minutes.
The three Sections are:
Candidates who have passed Diploma and B.Sc graduates are eligible for admission into the second year B.Tech courses should have a 55% of marks in degree and diploma examination.
How to apply:
- Visit any of the AP Online, e-Seva / Mee-Seva centers to apply ECET 2013 entrance exam.
- Candidates who wish to apply for ECET-2013 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in Online Application. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
- All the photographs submitted with with application must be exactly identical. Otherwise, Hall Tickets will not be issued. Such applications will be summarily rejected.
Document are need to be carried:
- Hall Ticket number of the Qualifying Examination Eg:- Intermediate Public Examination, CBSE, ICSE, RGUKT etc,.
- Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate - SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
- The Income certificate issued by competent authority (Income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs).
- The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- The Certificate issued by competent authority (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.).
Registration Fee: Rs 300/-.
Last date for receipt of application form: April 01, 2013.
ECET 2013 will be held on: May 20, 2013.
ECET 2013 office,
ECET [FDH & B.Sc (Mathematics) 2013,
ECET Office, 1st Floor, Administrative Building,
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada,
Kakinada - 533003.
Tel: 0884 - 2340535.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .