Please Note: The online Registration starts from 15th February onwards.
Here are the details on Registration fee payment options for applicants of EAMCET 2013. Candidates can apply online or through a Debit or Credit card. For details check below.
Through AP Online / e-Seva / Mee-Seva :
1. Visit any of the AP Online,e-Seva / Mee-Seva centers with the following mandatory details:
- Hall Ticket number of the Qualifying Examination Eg:- Intermediate Public Examination, CBSE, ICSE, RGUKT etc..
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate's Father Name
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Hall Ticket number of S.S.C(10th Class)
- Mobile number
- Stream applying for Engineering(E) or Agriculture & Medical (AM) or Both (E&AM)
2. Pay the requisite fee and Obtain a receipt for Registration fee paid and ensure that it contains a Transaction Id.
3. Logon to www.apeamcet.org using the "Transaction Id" given above.
Through Debit / Credit card :
1.If you choose to make payment using Debit / Credit card mode, go through the Instruction booklet / User Guide carefully and be ready with ALL the required mandatory details given below .
2.Mandatory details (Same as mentioned above) includes Hall ticket number of qualifying examnation, Name of the Candidate, Candidate's Father Name, Date of Birth of the Candidate, Hall Ticket number of S.S.C(10th Class), Mobile number and Stream applying for.
3.After entering the details above, Click on the " Make Payment " Button and proceed to fill the online application form.
4.During the payment process don't click the Back/Refresh buttons or don't close the browser page abruptly.
5.After successful payment through Debit/Credit Card, a "Transaction Id" is generated and displayed on the screen. Then proceed to fill the online application