The Candidate should have passed 10+2/ Intermediate/ CBSE/ ICSE qualified candidates (With M.P.C 50% marks).
The selection process into MSIT consists of following stages:
- Stage I - Graduate Aptitude Test
- Stage II - Listening Comprehension and Counseling
- Stage III - Preparatory Course
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded for official website of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs.700/- drawn in favor of CIHL, payable at Hyderabad.
Last Date for the submission of the application form is May 13, 2013.
Entrance exam will be held on April 18, 2013.
The candidates can take Entrance Test on any Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday every week from 18th April, 2013 including May 20, 21 & 22, 2013.
Consortium of Institutions of Higher Learning,
IIIT Campus, Gachibowli,
Hyderabad - 500 032 (A.P.).