Deen Dayal Upadhayaya Gorakhpur University
Deen Dayal Upadhayaya Gorakhpur Universityconducts Joint Entrance Examination (JEE 2013) for admission into Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) programme in colleges in Uttar pradesh commencing in the session 2013-14.
- Candidates should possess a domicile of Uttar Pradesh
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree in science discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognized university.
How To Apply:
Candidates have to follow below steps to get the B.Ed JEE 2013 online registration form.
- Candidates have to click the registration in official website and fill the particulars on registration form.
- Confirmation page with a unique nine digit Registration number will be generated. Note down nine digit Registration number or take the printout of registration slip.
Candidates have to take the print out of e-challan.
Application Fee deposition:
- Go to the designated Bank (bank as mentioned in challan slip) then deposit the Required Registration Fees For Application Filling.
- Ensure that the Transaction No. given by bank is clearly readable. Transaction No. will facilitate the candidate to fill the Application Form.
Last date of candidates registration: March 10, 2013.
Last date for receipt of application form: March 13, 2013.
Deen Dayal Upadhaya Gorakhpur University,
Civil Lines, Gorakhpur, U.P - 273009.