Deen Dayal Upadhayaya Gorakhpur University conducts Joint Entrance Examination (JEE 2013) for admission into Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) programme in colleges in Uttar pradesh commencing in the session 2013-14.
- Candidates should possess a domicile of Uttar Pradesh
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree in science discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognized university.
How To Apply:
Candidates have to follow below steps to get the B.Ed JEE 2013 online registration form.
- Candidates have to click the registration in official website and fill the particulars on registration form.
- Confirmation page with a unique nine digit Registration number will be generated. Note down nine digit Registration number or take the printout of registration slip.
Candidates have to take the print out of e-challan.
Application Fee deposition:
- Go to the designated Bank (bank as mentioned in challan slip) then deposit the Required Registration Fees For Application Filling.
- Ensure that the Transaction No. given by bank is clearly readable. Transaction No. will facilitate the candidate to fill the Application Form.
Last date of candidates registration: March 10, 2013.
Last date for receipt of application form: March 13, 2013.
Deen Dayal Upadhaya Gorakhpur University,
Civil Lines, Gorakhpur, U.P - 273009.