Entrance test pattern:
- Entrance Test will comprise of B.A.LL.B. and LL.M. syllabus of the University of Calcutta.
- Type of questions : Written Test ( Descriptive type ) for 80 marks, Viva-voce for 20 marks.
Candidates will selected based on entrance Test score.
Candidates should have a Master's degree in law discipline from any UGC recognized university.
How to apply:
- The Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Calcutta University.
- The filled application form along with demand draft or cash of Rs. 100/- should be submitted to the Head, Department of Law.
Documents requited at the time of application submission:
- Application fee of Rs. 100/- by C.U. Cash challan indicating ‘Application fee for Ph.D. Program in Law'.
- Attested copy of age proof certificate.
- Attested copy of SC / ST/ PH certificate where applicable.
- Attested copy of LL.M. Mark Sheet
- Attested copy of qualifying certificate in JRF / NET.
- Three copies of passport size photograph.
Last date for the submission of application form is March 08, 2013.
Written test will be held on March 09, 2013 at 12 PM.
Department of Law,
University of Calcutta,
51/1, Hazra Road,
Kolkata - 700019.