The programmes are offered in:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Candidates should have a passed 10+2 examination in science discipline with 45% (40% for SC/ST) from a recognized board of examination.
- Candidates who have passed Diploma examination in branch conducted by any State Board of Technical Education in respective branch in Engineering / Technology with 50% marks from a recognized AICTE institution.
Admissions will be given strictly on the basis of merit list prepared based on the results of ERDF Common Entrance Test (CET) to be conducted by ERD Foundation, Guwahati.
How to apply:
- The Prospectus & Registration form can be obtained from RIST campus office/ City Office at Dispur or Axis Bank branches located at district HQ in North East & selected Distribution Centres on payment of Rs. 500/-. The application form can also be downloaded from the website and submitted along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- made in favour of "Regional Institute of Science & Technology" payable at "Guwahati".
Last date for the receipt of application form is May 15, 2013.
CET 2013 will be held on: May 26, 2013.
Regional Institute of Science & Technology,
Techno City, Killing Road, 9th Mile,
Ri-Bhoi, Meghalaya - 793101.
Tel: 0361 - 2895071.