The Courses are offered in:
- B.Stat. (Hons),
- B.Math. (Hons),
- Master of Science (MS) in Quantitative Economics and Library & Information Science
- M.Tech in Computer Science.
For Eligibility details please go through the Official website of Indian Statistical Institute.
The candidates will be selected based on academic record, ISI admissions test and interview conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Statistical Institute.
- The completed form may be sent to the address given above, along with a bank draft for the application fee (see next page), drawn in favour of Indian Statistical Institute, payable at Kolkata.
- The application form, along with the prospectus, can be purchased against payment of the application fee in cash from Indian Statistical Institute, 203 B. T. Road, Kolkata 700108, Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi Centre, Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore Centre, Indian Statistical Institute, Chennai Centre, Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad centre.
Rs. 500/- for general candidates.
Rs 250/- for reserved candidates.
Last date for the issue of application form: March 01, 2013.
Last date for the receipt of application form: March 06, 2013.
ISI Admission Test will be held on May 12, 2013.
The Dean of Studies,
Indian Statistical Institute,
203 Barrackpore Trunk Road,
Kolkata - 700108.
Tel.: 033 - 25752500.